Working in Partnership
Ride High's important work with disadvantaged children in Milton Keynes would not be possible without the amazing support and generosity of our Corporate Partners. Ride High works in partnership with a wide-range of companies, delivering business benefits for them and their employees, and vital funds and support for our work in Milton Keynes.
There are many benefits to partnering with Ride High. These include:
- Profile and recognition
- Brand impact
- Staff engagement
- Media exposure
- Opportunity for networking
"We provide an office at Sysmex for Ride High to work from. From our point of view it is a way of offering real value to the charity at marginal cost to us. It means we can provide daily support and it reminds us all of the work we do and the impact we have in the community. An onsite presence encourages our individual employees to make their own commitments to Ride High; this is great to see and shows that the partnership is working well on many levels".
Keith Howes, Managing Director, Sysmex "UK".
How your company can work with Ride High
There are several ways in which your company can work with Ride High, including:
To find our more about becoming a corporate partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07743647511.
- Fundraising Get your workplace involved in fundraising. Organise a team event or take on a team challenge. We can provide fundraising materials and advice to help.
- Charity of the Year If you have a Charity of the Year programme please consider nominating Ride High or invite us to apply. We’ll work closely with you throughout the year to bring our partnership to life and to help you reach your fundraising targets and CSR objectives.
- Sponsor a Ride High child for one year. It costs £4,500 to fund a place at Ride High for one year – it could be a year that changes as many as three lives forever. You’ll receive a report on the children’s progress and it may be possible to meet them.
- Volunteering Give your staff the opportunity to volunteer at Ride High; either with our children or volunteering their expertise. Our corporate volunteering days provide a fantastic opportunity to get outside and active on our beautiful 37 acre site – to make a visible difference that directly contributes to the work of the charity. We also welcome volunteers who would like to use their skills or expertise to support us.
- Work Experience Provide some of our older members with a 1 or 2 week work experience placement over the school holidays. Such experiences are extremely valuable to our young people.
- Event Sponsorship Sponsor one of our events and connect with our Corporate Partners.
- Payroll Giving Payroll Giving, also known as 'give as you earn', is a simple, easy and tax-free way for employees to regularly give to Ride High through their wages. Companies follow a quick and easy process to set up the scheme so employees have the option to donate. Payroll giving platforms include Benevity, CAF and Pennies from heaven. How to set up Payroll Giving.
- Pennies Retailers can allow their customers to donate a few pence to charity when they pay by card in shops, online and in apps. How to set up Pennies.
- Shop Online Raise money for free every time your company or employees shop online through Easyfundraising and AmazonSmile.
- Learn to Ride The Ride High Equestrian Centre is a riding school in the heart of Milton Keynes which is open to the public, offering riding lessons and hacking for children, and liveries. All profits from the riding school support Ride High’s charitable work.
- Donate Every penny we receive in donations is used to help support the most vulnerable children in Milton Keynes. In addition to monetary donations you can donate items that will help us to reduce our costs – for example riding equipment, building materials for our site, craft materials for the clubroom or prizes for our fundraising events.
- Corporate Learning and Development Attend one of our unique workshops at our dedicated learning centre, the Ride High Development Centre in central Milton Keynes. Our bespoke management and personal development programmes utilise Equine Assisted Learning making them memorable. All profits are donated back to the Ride High charity.