Working in Partnership
Ride High's important work with disadvantaged children in Milton Keynes would not be possible without the amazing support and generosity of our Corporate Partners. Ride High works in partnership with a wide-range of companies, delivering business benefits for them and their employees, and vital funds and support for our work in Milton Keynes.
There are many benefits to partnering with Ride High. These include:
- Profile and recognition
- Brand impact
- Staff engagement
- Media exposure
- Opportunity for networking
"We provide an office at Sysmex for Ride High to work from. From our point of view it is a way of offering real value to the charity at marginal cost to us. It means we can provide daily support and it reminds us all of the work we do and the impact we have in the community. An onsite presence encourages our individual employees to make their own commitments to Ride High; this is great to see and shows that the partnership is working well on many levels".
Keith Howes, Managing Director, Sysmex "UK".
How your company can work with Ride High
There are several ways in which your company can work with Ride High, including:
To find our more about becoming a corporate partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07743647511.
- Fundraising With colleagues organise a team event or gathering to raise money for Ride High.
- Charity of the Year Nominate Ride High as your official charity partner. We'll work closely with you throughout the year.
- Sponsor a Ride High child for one year. It could be a year that changes their life forever.
- Volunteering Give your staff the opportunity to volunteer at Ride High; either with our children or volunteering their expertise. This is a fantastic way to motivate and engage you employees.
- Work Experience Provide some of our older members with a 1 to 2 week work experience placement over the school holidays. This is an extremely valuable experience for our children.
- Event Sponsorship Sponsor one of our events and connect with our Corporate Partners.
- Easyfundraising Raise money for free every time you shop online through Easyfundraising. Shop with over 3,000 retailers including Staples, Viking and Ryman.
- Payroll Giving Payroll Giving, also known as 'give as you earn', is a simple, easy and tax-free way for employees to regularly give to Ride High through their wages. Companies follow a quick and easy process to set up the scheme so employees have the option to donate. How to set up Payroll Giving.
- Pennies Retailers can allow their customers to donate a few pence to charity when they pay by card in shops, online and in apps. How to set up Pennies.