Ride High Cycle Challenge
Sunday 14th August
Starting at Ride High
After the success of our first Cycle Challenge, it’s returning bigger and better for 2022 with new 50 and 100 mile road routes and brand new 25 mile route and a 100 mile relay!
Choose a 25, 50 or 100 mile road route through picturesque villages and stunning countryside in Buckinghamshire.
Enter a team of up to eight people or join one of our guided groups led by an experienced cyclist.
This will be a fantastic challenge and we’ll be with you every pedal of the way with Zoom sessions and training rides to help prepare and support participants.
Starting and finishing at the charity’s home in central Milton Keynes, there will be scheduled stops and roaming support along both routes. This is a fun and friendly event, but it is a challenge – so whilst you’re not racing against the clock we will aim to complete 100 miles within eight hours and 50 miles within four hours (avg speed 12.5mph). At the finish line there’ll be a well-earned celebratory BBQ for you and your supporters, and the Ride High children will present you with hand-decorated medals.
|Registration fee||Fundraising target|
|25 mile route||£30pp||£100pp|
|50 mile route||£35pp||£350pp|
|100 mile route||£40pp||£350pp|
100 mile relay
(4 team members
cycling 25 miles each)
In return we will provide:
- fun and safe cycle routes (with the option to join a guided group)
- first-aid support fundraising support
- three virtual meetings prior to event to help with preparation/training and fundraising
- Ride High cycling shirt for the big day
- water and snacks at marshalled stops enroute
- race medal hand-decorated by the Ride High children
- a celebratory BBQ for you and your supporters.
With thanks to our sponsors: